Thursday, March 15, 2012

Recap of My Visit to Dunedin


I had the pleasure of going to Dunedin this past week for a few days to watch the Jays, and some other teams play some Spring Training games. I also was at the Bobby Mattick Training Center every morning that I was there, to watch the Jays prospects do some drills, and play some games. I learned a lot from my visits to the Bobby Mattick, but most of the stuff I already knew, and you guys probably know it also.

- Justin Nicolino's curveball is ridiculous.
- Aaron Sanchez's (Curveball) is getting much better.
- Noah Syndergaard is going to be amazing, and his fastball is very very fast.
- Kevin Ahrens has a great swing, and is very powerful.
- Sal Fasano's mustache is still great.
- Anthony Gose can beat Chuck Norris in a race.
- Asher Wojciechowski is a better fielder than his numbers show, and he will make a great reliever, or end of the rotation guy soon.
- Colby Rasmus has a very nice car.
- Jose Bautista`s golf clubs are too big to fit in his car`s trunk, unless you take the driver out.
- J.P Arencibia is the most fan friendly Jay.
- Jason Frasor`s son is in heavy competition with Brett Cecil`s son as cutest Jr. Jay.
- The Jays have a very bright future!

Now for some pictures...

Noah Syndergaard mid delivery, while playing catch.


My Favorite picture, Justin Nicolino and Aaron Sanchez watching their teammates warm up.

Colby Rasmus, in his sick car!


Justin Jackson talking to some teammates of his.


Koby Clemens, son of Roger, taking BP.


Justin Nicolino and myself, after obtaining his autograph.


Sal Fasano and myself, featuring his holy facial hair!


Noah Syndergaard, Aaron Sanchez, and myself, after they finished playing catch, and signing some stuff for me.


Finally, Jose Bautista, after smashing his bat during Wednesday's game against the Yankees.


Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Follow the site on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook!

Feel free to comment below.

1 comment: