Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Blue Jays Browser Theme

Earlier today I was contacted by Mark Subel, the Chief Distribution Manager for Brand Thunder. He asked if I could promote their new baseball browser themes. I put the Blue Jays theme on my browser (Chrome), and I have to say it is awesome. When you open a new tab, the Blue Jays logo is on the background. At the top of all pages, the Blue Jays Logo and Letter Logo are present, while the main color theme is Blue Jays Blue. Here are some shots of the theme.






That second photo is very blurry, but if your wondering what it is, it is the top of the browser. The company partnered with MLB.com, and made browser themes for all 30 teams. This is the link to the Blue Jays theme if you would like to download it.

http://www.bluejays.com/browsertheme

It is free, if you were wondering. They are available for Chrome, FireFox, and Internet Explorer. I assume one will be made for Safari in the future, but I actually have no idea if it will be, I'm just guessing. So, show your Blue Jays pride, or any other team pride, and download these awesome themes.

Download the themes, and let us know what you think of them by commenting with your opinion below.

You can follow me on Twitter, @gideonturk.

For instant updates on articles and Blue Jays news, Like us on Facebook, and Follow us on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment